Guest Post Here — https://bullymax.com/blog
Would you like to write for Bullymax.com?
We accept quality guest articles from veterinarians, dog trainers and dog experts.
The benefits of writing for Bully Max is, you will be exposed to audience of over 300,000 people who visit Bullymax.com monthly.
We’ll give you a quality backlink to your blog or website and bragging rights you can tell all your customers and friends about.
Does this all sound good to you?
Below you will find a few rules we hold near and dear to our heart. We require everyone to please follow these simple rules.
First, Pitch Us Your Article or Idea
Please email [email protected] with your subject line that reads “guest post pitch”.
If you are just pitching your idea, please show us at least 2 writing samples so we can verify the quality of your work.
We have strict but simple guidelines for you to follow.
- First and foremost, please only send us original articles that are not published elsewhere.
- All guest posts must be high quality and contain helpful information. We do not publish basic or re-written articles that are already on the internet.
- Posts must be well researched and contain factual information.
- All claims must be backed up with examples
- We require a minimum of 1800 words per post
- Only the original author can apply, no pen names
- A professional photo along with a small bio about you and or your practice or business
Some examples of the type of articles published on bullymax.com:
Above all, please make sure your articles are real topics having to do with dogs health, dog training or dogs in general.
We hand check each and every article for quality, how well it’s researched and originality.